24 Michael Muller Art Print
Sideshow is honored to collaborate with award-winning photographer, Michael Muller on a series of commemorative Fine Art Prints honoring the memory of NBA legend Kobe Bryant. Proceeds from sales of these collectible prints will ben
- Reviews (0)
Sideshow is honored to collaborate with award-winning photographer, Michael Muller on a series of commemorative Fine Art Prints honoring the memory of NBA legend Kobe Bryant. Proceeds from sales of these collectible prints will benefit GENESIS STEAM– a nonprofit organization committed to using new technologies to inspire and educate children from under-served communities in Los Angeles. Read more here. About the Artist: Michael Muller is a world-renowned photographer, known not only for his stunning celebrity portraits and incredible movie posters, but also his pioneering work in the realm of underwater wildlife photography. Muller’s underwater photography caught Kobe’s eye, and they bonded over their mutual love of sharks. This shared-fascination grew into a budding friendship over the years, which enabled Muller to take what are possibly some of the most iconic images of the NBA star. About GENESIS S.T.E.A.M.: GENESIS a nonprofit educational program created to teach children vital skills in Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Mathematics (S.T.E.A.M) through the use of Virtual Reality and other emerging technologies. Michael designated GENESIS to be the recipient of the proceeds from the sale of these collectible Fine Art Prints, as he believed that the cause echoed Kobe’s commitment to enriching the lives of the under-served youth of Los Angeles, as well as honoring his love of sharks, and the ocean. 100% OF PROFITS* from these commemorative prints is being donated to GENESIS STEAM. *”100% of profits”is simply defined as everything that’s left over after the direct costs associated with printing and framing these photos. Print details: 11 x 14″fine art giclée print, approx 16 x 18.50′ with frame Smooth, Acid-Free, Matte Finish, Archival Fine Art Photo Paper, 280gsm, Courtesy of Epson and LexJet Epson archival inks a digital artist signature Embos
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.