50th Anniversary Doctor Who Art Print
Sideshow and Classic Stills present The 50th Anniversary Fine Art Print capturing a moment in time from the 50th Anniversary episode The Day of the Doctor featuring William Hartnell, Patrick Troughton, Jon Pertwee, Tom Baker, Peter Davison, Colin Baker,
- Reviews (0)
Sideshow and Classic Stills present The 50th Anniversary Fine Art Print capturing a moment in time from the 50th Anniversary episode The Day of the Doctor featuring William Hartnell, Patrick Troughton, Jon Pertwee, Tom Baker, Peter Davison, Colin Baker, Sylvester McCoy, Paul McGann, John Hurt, Christopher Eccleston, David Tennant and Matt Smith, all as the Doctor. Each print is individually numbered and presented with a unique Certificate of Authenticity. The photos are developed using the chromogenic print (C-print) process and printed on archival-quality paper. The print is hand-framed in black wood and comes with acid-free matting and hinging, and is protected by UV acrylic to prevent fading. Sold ready to hang, don’t miss your chance to add this to your Doctor Who collection.
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.