Abbey Chase Danger Girl Premium Format™ Figure
“I’m in pursuit of Kilbourne. Mark my current location.” Sideshow and J. Scott Campbell are thrilled to present the Abbey Chase Premium Format™Figure, inspired by Campbell’s own comic series Danger Girl. &nbs
- Reviews (0)
“I’m in pursuit of Kilbourne. Mark my current location.” Sideshow and J. Scott Campbell are thrilled to present the Abbey Chase Premium Format™Figure, inspired by Campbell’s own comic series Danger Girl. Abbey Chase stands over 20” tall, with a stylized portrait and figure inspired by Campbell’s well-loved character design and features tailored fabric pants with sheer side panels. Her shirt, glove, pistol, and boots are all sculpted. The Abbey Chase Premium Format Figure includes a fiery effect base, which includes a Danger Girl emblem at the front and a reticle design at the top of the platform. The flames are clear cast to add lighting and depth to the fire elements.Step into the Danger Girl zone and let the Abbey Chase Premium Format™ Figure command your collection today!
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.