Adjudicator’s Medallion John Wick Replica
“Mr. Wick broke the rules…I trust you understand the repercussions if he survives.” In the underworld of John Wick, it’s the role of an Adjudicator to heal any fractures in the order of things. As a living, breathing extension o
- Reviews (0)
“Mr. Wick broke the rules…I trust you understand the repercussions if he survives.” In the underworld of John Wick, it’s the role of an Adjudicator to heal any fractures in the order of things. As a living, breathing extension of the High Table, the Adjudicator judges and arbitrates on their behalf. The Adjudicator’s medallion is their calling card, a symbol of authority that allows them all-access, smoothing the way for them to find the answers they seek. Chronicle Collectibles is proud to bring you this replica of the Adjudicator’s Medallion from the Lionsgate film, John Wick: Chapter 3 — Parabellum. Recreated from the screen-used prop and cast from the finest materials, the medallion’s blackened surface features a golden Ouroboros surrounding the seal of the Department of Adjudicators, with the Latin precept, “Actiones secundum fidei” emblazoned above it.
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.