Alien 1979 Alien Art Print
“It’s got a wonderful defense mechanism. You don’t dare kill it.” Sideshow presents the Alien 1979 Fine Art Print by artist Tsuneo Sanda, celebrating a film that launched a legacy of horror on the screen that has endured for four
- Reviews (0)
“It’s got a wonderful defense mechanism. You don’t dare kill it.” Sideshow presents the Alien 1979 Fine Art Print by artist Tsuneo Sanda, celebrating a film that launched a legacy of horror on the screen that has endured for four decades. Experience the vast terror of space in this moody illustration by Tsuneo Sanda, profiling two of the greatest faces in science fiction film- Ellen Ripley and the Xenomorph. Bright colors reflect off Ripley’s space suit while she looks towards the stars while behind her the hissing Xenomorph bares its teeth and inner jaws. At the base of the image, an eerie glow envelops the area as the ill-fated crew of the Nostromo encounters the Space Jockey and changes everything we thought we knew about outer space. The Alien 1979 Fine Art Print is limited to an edition size of 300 pieces, each with an authorized, automated pencil signature and an embossed Seal of Authenticity. The perfect organism makes a perfect addition to your movie artwork collection- bring home the Alien 1979 Fine Art Print by Tsuneo Sanda today! Print details: Officially licensed by Twentieth Century Fox Limited edition of 300 18×24′ fine art giclée print (Approx 22×28′ with frame) 100% cotton, acid-free, matte Museo Rag 300GSM Epson archival inks a digital artist signature Embossed seal of authenticity Black Frame details: 1.25′ Wood Frame in Matte Black Custom double mat design (Black and Chicago Blues) Mats, foam board backing, and adhesive tape all certified archival materials Framing grade acrylic Wire hanger: No additional hardware required About the Artist: Tsuneo Sanda was born in Osaka and currently resides in Tokyo, Japan. Sanda first discovered his love for art at the age of 7, and his early idols include Rembrandt, Rene Magritte, Paul Davis and Robert Peak. He launched his career running his own advertising firm while creating original artwork in his spare time. After w
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.