Alien New Warrior Life-Size Head Alien Prop Replica
The cloned Alien New Warrior is the xenomorph which was resurrected along with Ripley, through genetic engineering. The xenomorphs demonstrated their intelligence by escaping from the containment cells. This cloned alien’s appearance has a resembl
- Reviews (0)
The cloned Alien New Warrior is the xenomorph which was resurrected along with Ripley, through genetic engineering. The xenomorphs demonstrated their intelligence by escaping from the containment cells. This cloned alien’s appearance has a resemblance to the first xenomorph along with the one which appeared in the ‘AVP’ films later on. CoolProps was able to recreate the Life-Size head prop replica of the Alien New Warrior using a prop obtained from the film. Witness the real fear seen by Ripley and Betty’s crew. Featuring detailed paintwork, a transparent dome, and silver painted teeth in the inner mouth which can be seen between the sharp teeth. Don’t miss your chance to add this terrifying monster to your collection!
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.