Aliens 3D Wall Art Aliens Statue
This time it’s war.’ Sideshow and Prime 1 present the Aliens 3D Wall Art Statue from Aliens, the 1986 Film. This 3D Wall Art sculpture, from the second installment in the Alien franchise directed by James Cameron, is mainly based on the mov||4562471908224|904487|903884,400317,904006||||||0|https://www.shareasale.com/m-pr.cfm?merchantID=73004&userID=2248207&atc=1&productID=1061306476|||||||https://www.shareasale.com/m-pr.cfm?merchantID=73004&userID=2248207&mobile=1&productID=1061306476|https://www.sideshowtoy.com/photo/|https://www.sideshowtoy.com/photo/|||||||
- Reviews (0)
“This time it’s war.’ Sideshow and Prime 1 present the Aliens 3D Wall Art Statue from Aliens, the 1986 Film. This 3D Wall Art sculpture, from the second installment in the Alien franchise directed by James Cameron, is mainly based on the movie itself. A new way to display your Alien collection, this hangable art features a total of 6 Alien Warriors designed in an almost symmetrical order. A must-have for fans of Aliens!
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.