Aquaman DC Comics Statue
Arthur Curry, I hear you can talk to fish.’ -Bruce Wayne to Arthur Prime 1 Studio is proud to present Aquaman from the Justice League film. Arthur Curry features actor, Jason Momoa, as the King of the Seven Seas. Born with the Atlantean name Orin,
- Reviews (0)
Arthur Curry, I hear you can talk to fish.’ -Bruce Wayne to Arthur Prime 1 Studio is proud to present Aquaman from the Justice League film. Arthur Curry features actor, Jason Momoa, as the King of the Seven Seas. Born with the Atlantean name Orin, he is the crown prince of Atlantis, as well as the superhero known as Aquaman. While initially reserved and content with his isolation from the surface world, Aquaman would eventually be recruited by Batman and Wonder Woman to be a member of the Justice League, in order to help defend Earth against the imminent alien invasion of Steppenwolf and his Parademon army. Aquaman, equipped with his trident up, stands approximately 37 inches tall with various interchangeable arms!
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.