Augustus Cole Gears of War Collectible Figure
Based on the best-selling video game franchise, Gears of War – Private Augustus Cole, a.k.a “The Cole Train”, is an adrenaline junkie and former professional Thrashball player who gave up his comfortable sports career to enlist in the COG arm
- Reviews (0)
Based on the best-selling video game franchise, Gears of War – Private Augustus Cole, a.k.a “The Cole Train”, is an adrenaline junkie and former professional Thrashball player who gave up his comfortable sports career to enlist in the COG army after Emergence Day. Cole is charismatic, confident, and enthusiastic about everything. He craves action and as a member of Delta Squad, prefers to take the most direct path to the Locust Horde in any situation. Cole is supremely confident in his ability to overcome anything, regardless of the odds, and he hasn’t been proven wrong yet. This figure, officially licensed by Microsoft, features a Classic Head and Gear 5 Head and accessories. Augustus Cole is fully articulated with over 30 points of articulation and has an incredible likeness to his video game counterpart.
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.