Baby Rabbit Black Mighty Jaxx Originals Polystone Statue
The brainchild of influential Thai graffiti artist, Alex Face, Baby Rabbit represents peace and contemplation in a world of chaos. Baby Rabbit looks cute at first glance, but it won’t take long before you notice the worried look in his eyes. He we
- Reviews (0)
The brainchild of influential Thai graffiti artist, Alex Face, Baby Rabbit represents peace and contemplation in a world of chaos. Baby Rabbit looks cute at first glance, but it won’t take long before you notice the worried look in his eyes. He wears a coat of black fur and holds up a tiny baby rabbit as an offering of friendship. However, turn him around and you would find that he hides a cheeky middle-finger sign behind his back, telling us that we should choose to make peace rather than let our anger and hate take over us. His third eye is a signature characteristic of Alex Face’s baby figures, symbolizing the spiritual and unknown realm that we can only feel but cannot see.
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.