Baron Samedi James Bond Sixth Scale Figure
Masquerading as an entertainer and dancer for tourists, Baron Samedi aids Dr. Kananga by using superstition to divert attention away from his drug operation. BIG Chief Studios are proud to present the Baron Samedi Sixth Scale Collector Edition Figure. F
- Reviews (0)
Masquerading as an entertainer and dancer for tourists, Baron Samedi aids Dr. Kananga by using superstition to divert attention away from his drug operation. BIG Chief Studios are proud to present the Baron Samedi Sixth Scale Collector Edition Figure. From the realized portrait of actor Geoffrey Holder to the authentically styled, hand-tailored costume, our artists have developed replica in miniature. The figure comes with numerous accessories including a special display base with illuminating character name plaque. Officially licensed and fully authorized by EON Productions Ltd., the James Bond Sixth Scale Collector Edition Figures are produced in a worldwide numbered limited edition.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.