Batman #50 DC Comics Art Print
You’re not someone who can be figured out. Or solved. And you never will be.” Sideshow presents the Batman #50 Gallery Wrapped Canvas by artist J. Scott Campbell. In the Batman #50 Gallery Wrapped Canvas, the Bat-Family a||747720246614|500737FC|2005043,500794FBLK,500984U||||||0|https://www.shareasale.com/m-pr.cfm?merchantID=73004&userID=2248207&atc=1&productID=1079725142|||||||https://www.shareasale.com/m-pr.cfm?merchantID=73004&userID=2248207&mobile=1&productID=1079725142|https://www.sideshowtoy.com/photo/|https://www.sideshowtoy.com/photo/|||||||
- Reviews (0)
“You’re not someone who can be figured out. Or solved. And you never will be.” Sideshow presents the Batman #50 Gallery Wrapped Canvas by artist J. Scott Campbell. In the Batman #50 Gallery Wrapped Canvas, the Bat-Family and the Gotham Rogues’ Gallery stand opposed on the outskirts of Gotham near the gates of Arkham Asylum. The detailed illustration features Batwoman, Black Canary, Huntress, Red Robin, Nightwing, Commissioner Gordon, Batgirl, Batman, Catwoman, Mr. Freeze, Poison Ivy, The Penguin and his waddle of penguins, Clayface, Joker, Harley and her Hyena, The Riddler, and Ra’s al Ghul. The Bat Signal illuminates the night sky behind them all. Originally created as a collection of variant covers for Batman #50, written by Tom King for DC Comics, this collection of covers is now available for collectors in a fine art collectible format. Each Batman #50 Gallery Wrapped Canvas is hand-signed by the artist and features an embossed Seal of Authenticity as a part of the highly-limited edition of 75 pieces, and comes professionally framed and finished with a certified archival varnish. Explore the mystery of Gotham’s great love story when you bring home the Batman #50 Gallery Wrapped Canvas by artist J. Scott Campbell. Framed Canvas details: Officially licensed by DC Comics Limited edition of 75 45 x 16″Canvas Fine Art print, approx 47 x 18″with frame Breathing Color Lyve Canvas, 19mil 450GSM, Acid Free, No Optical Brighteners (OBA), Certified Archival Epson archival UltraChrome HDR Pigment inks Finished with certified archival protective varnish Hand-signed by the artist, J Scott Campbell Wood Floating Frame (Black); Depth: 1.25′ Wire hanger: No additional hardware required About the Artist: Comic book Artist & Illustrator best known for my work on Danger Girl, FairyTale Fantasies, & with Marvel & Disney. Living in the Mile High City!
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.