Batman 80th Classic Batmobile Replica DC Comics Pewter Collectible
Sideshow and Royal Selangor celebrate Batman’s 80th Anniversary with a commemorative Batmobile from the 1960’s live-action television series. With a SOCK! POW! and BIFF!, the Dynamic Duo combats villains in the wonderfully camp Batman TV series of
- Reviews (0)
Sideshow and Royal Selangor celebrate Batman’s 80th Anniversary with a commemorative Batmobile from the 1960’s live-action television series. With a SOCK! POW! and BIFF!, the Dynamic Duo combats villains in the wonderfully camp Batman TV series of the late 1960s. Possibly the most beloved of the show’s props, certainly the most recognizable, the classic more-is-more Batmobile checks every box when it comes to vintage technology, with its distinctive rear rocket booster, and a ludicrously extensive arsenal of gadgets. Our 1/32 scale version, presented in a stylish satin finish to accentuate every detail, replicates the souped-up vehicle meticulously. The limited-edition replica includes a bonded porcelain display plinth in matte black, with design details fans will recognize. The beloved Batmobile embodies nostalgic elementals such as the classic Batphone, a spiral graphic provides a hypnotic backdrop, whilst the opening title’s Batman symbol spins to mimic the distinctive scene transitions on screen. A limited-edition of 3,000 individually numbered pieces worldwide, make this part of your Batman Collection. Kapow!
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.