Batman Bronze Edition DC Comics Statue
Bruce Wayne is a billionaire entrepreneur, playboy, and philanthropist. After witnessing the murder of his parents as a child, he has traveled the world trying to understand the criminal mind. Batman has trained in all kinds of combat techniques and mart
- Reviews (0)
Bruce Wayne is a billionaire entrepreneur, playboy, and philanthropist. After witnessing the murder of his parents as a child, he has traveled the world trying to understand the criminal mind. Batman has trained in all kinds of combat techniques and martial arts, seeking physical and intellectual perfection. His uniform based on something that frightened him as a child, Bats. He wanted the bad guys to share the same fear, and so he began to fight crime. Unlike many other superheroes, Batman has no superhuman power, using only intellect, investigative skills, and technology in his war on crime.?Sideshow and Iron Studios are proud to present the Batman (Bronze Edition) Prime Scale Statue. Based on concept art by Ivan Reis (DC Comics official artist) this polystone statue features a hand-painted bronze effect and The Joker gargoyle.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.