Batman & Catwoman DC Comics Art Print
When you looked at me… when I really saw you…. Your eyes. They’re not what they should be. Sideshow presents the Batman & Catwoman Fine Art Print by artist Mark Brooks. The Batman & Catwoman Fine Art Print draw
- Reviews (0)
“When you looked at me… when I really saw you…. Your eyes. They’re not what they should be.” Sideshow presents the Batman & Catwoman Fine Art Print by artist Mark Brooks. The Batman & Catwoman Fine Art Print draws inspiration from the art nouveau style and features a collage of two of Gotham’s most well-known couples. Batman in full costume and Catwoman in her wedding dress are front and center, cradled in the wings of a bat, while Harley Quinn and Joker peer down from the corners, with beautiful blood red flowers blooming from below. Originally created as a variant cover for Batman #50, written by Tom King for DC Comics, this intricate illustration is now available for collectors in a fine art collectible format. Each Batman & Catwoman Fine Art Print is hand-signed by the artist and features an embossed Seal of Authenticity as a part of the limited edition of 350 pieces. You’re invited to the wedding of the century when you bring home the Batman & Catwoman Fine Art Print by artist Mark Brooks. Print details: Officially licensed by DC Comics Limited edition of 350 18 x 25′ fine art giclée print, approx 22 x 29.5″with frame 100% cotton, acid-free, matte Museo Rag 300GSM Epson archival inks Hand-signed by the artist, Mark Brooks Embossed seal of authenticity About the Artist: Mark Brooks has been a professional illustrator for the last 15 years producing artwork for comics, TV, and video games. For most of that time, he’s been drawing for Marvel Comics on titles like Avengers, The Amazing Spider-Man, Deadpool, and X-men. Recently Mark has been drawing for Marvel’s hugely popular Star Wars line of comics including providing the art for Marvel’s Han Solo limited series which garnered 2 Eisner nominations. Mark was also the cover artist for Marvel’s big Summer crossover event Secret Empire. This is Mark’s second stint designing statues for Sideshow having provided
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.