Batman Classic TV Series Batmobile (Red Variant) DC Comics Statue
Sideshow and Cryptozoic Entertainment are proud to present the Batman Classic TV Series Batmobile (Red Variant) Statue. Based on the iconic version of the Batmobile from the 1960s Batman TV series, the statue is influenced by the animated style of Kusto
- Reviews (0)
Sideshow and Cryptozoic Entertainment are proud to present the Batman Classic TV Series Batmobile (Red Variant) Statue. Based on the iconic version of the Batmobile from the 1960s Batman TV series, the statue is influenced by the animated style of Kustom Kulture art, which emerged out of the 1960s Southern California hot rod scene. The lively interpretation of Batman’s vehicle stands approximately 9 inches tall and is meticulously hand-painted. The high-end collectible was designed by Dennis Jones and sculpted by Stephan Ehl. The Red Variant is inspired by the unofficial Batmobile toys made in Japan in the 1960s and 1970s. Since most Japanese viewers watched the show on black-and-white TV sets, toy designers could only guess at the intended color of the Caped Crusader’s vehicle, creating toys that were red and other over-the-top colors.
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.