Batman DC Comics Legendary Scale™ Figure
“I wear a mask. And that mask, it’s not to hide who I am, but to create what I am.” Sideshow is proud to introduce Gotham’s own caped crusader Batman as the next addition to Sideshow’s line of Legendary Scale&
- Reviews (0)
“I wear a mask. And that mask, it’s not to hide who I am, but to create what I am.” Sideshow is proud to introduce Gotham’s own caped crusader Batman as the next addition to Sideshow’s line of Legendary Scale™ Figures. As a part of our Legendary Scale™ lineup, this half-scale depiction of Batman stands 43” tall and is 22” wide at the base. Based on his comic book appearance, the Batman Legendary Scale Figure has a grey and black costume, a yellow utility belt, and a fabric cape. The figure is crafted out of polyresin, fiberglass, and fabric. Like a bat-signal in the sky, the Batman Legendary Scale Figure is sure to stand out as the centerpiece in any DC fan’s collection.
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.