Batman DC Comics Statue
He is the night and the nightmare. Sideshow is thrilled to present the Batman Statue, the chilling first installment in the Gotham City Nightmare collection. No longer a crusader in just a cape and cowl, Batman has take
- Reviews (0)
He is the night and the nightmare. Sideshow is thrilled to present the Batman Statue, the chilling first installment in the Gotham City Nightmare collection. No longer a crusader in just a cape and cowl, Batman has taken on a more sinister style as a bat creature, poised on top of a warped Gotham gargoyle, while creatures like bats, rats, and centipedes emerge from the base around his clawed feet. Batman’s body is carefully sculpted with sinewy flesh capturing the monstrous melding of his suit design to the creature’s skin, painted with deep blues and greys to give him his chilling appearance. A subtle bat symbol covers his chest, integrating into his anatomy and further deepening the fright. Face your fears with the Batman Statue from the Gotham City Nightmare collection.
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.