Batman Figurine DC Comics Pewter Collectible
Royal Selangor, in collaboration with DC Comics, has announced an inaugural collection spotlighting the Dark Knight and Gotham City’s greatest villains. Based on Jim Lee’s comic style, Royal Selangor has commissioned Malaysian artist Alan Quah and
- Reviews (0)
Royal Selangor, in collaboration with DC Comics, has announced an inaugural collection spotlighting the Dark Knight and Gotham City’s greatest villains. Based on Jim Lee’s comic style, Royal Selangor has commissioned Malaysian artist Alan Quah and sculptor Mufizal Mokhtar to bring the Batman mythos to life. Alan, the founder of Komikaki Studio, has worked on projects for Capstone, Heroverse, DC Comics and Titan Comics. Gripping his Batarang tightly, the Dark Knight is ready to swoop down from the stone gargoyle and strike criminals that prowl the city streets. His powerful presence is meticulously captured through his defined muscularity, dramatic folds of his wind swept cape and detailed texture of his suit and armor. The fine detailing of the 9-inch pewter figurine is accentuated through polishing and buffing.
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.