Batwoman (2nd Edition) DC Comics Statue
Sideshow and Kotobukiya present the Batwoman (2nd Edition) 1:7 Bishoujo Statue! To commemorate the new Batwoman tv series, Batwoman returns as a BISHOUJO statue once again! The bodysuit has been changed to an all-new metallic paint, giving this product
- Reviews (0)
Sideshow and Kotobukiya present the Batwoman (2nd Edition) 1:7 Bishoujo Statue! To commemorate the new Batwoman tv series, Batwoman returns as a BISHOUJO statue once again! The bodysuit has been changed to an all-new metallic paint, giving this product a more realistic shine. The cape also includes paint that shines in the light. The porcelain skin that can be seen on this figure looks similar to that of the original comic book renditions of Batwoman. This statue comes with an additional head part that showcases an unmasked Batwoman. *This statue comes with new package design and revamped paint job compared to the 2015 edition of Batwoman. Don’t miss your chance to add Batwoman to your collection!
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.