BB-8 & D-O Gold Coin Star Wars Gold Collectible
This pure gold coin celebrates the delightful droids who feature prominently in all Star Wars™ movies. Well-loved astromech droid BB-8™ features on this coin along with the new tiny one-wheeled droid, D-O™, from Star Wars: The
- Reviews (0)
This pure gold coin celebrates the delightful droids who feature prominently in all Star Wars™ movies. Well-loved astromech droid BB-8™ features on this coin along with the new tiny one-wheeled droid, D-O™, from Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker. Both are engraved alongside the name of this final movie in the Star Wars sequel saga. The coin is packaged in a quality wooden coin case, ideal for display, and a Star Wars branded box – a very precious purchase for any Star Wars fan or collector. With this being the last movie in the sequel trilogy, demand is bound to be high. Each limited-edition coin comes with a Certificate of Authenticity to confirm the coin as one of only 500 available worldwide. Make sure you order this unique collectible today!
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.