Black Panther Kimoyo Bracelet Marvel Jewelry
Kimoyo Beads are pieces of advanced communication technology adapted by the Wakandans from vibranium. The Prime Bead provides a lifetime worth of medical knowledge and is given to the individual at birth. Additional beads are added, serving various digit
- Reviews (0)
Kimoyo Beads are pieces of advanced communication technology adapted by the Wakandans from vibranium. The Prime Bead provides a lifetime worth of medical knowledge and is given to the individual at birth. Additional beads are added, serving various digital purposes. ‘Kimoyo’ is Bantu for ‘of the Spirit.’ Screen-accurate bracelet with silver Wakandan glyphs & Glow-in-the-Dark Prime Bead. Durable black glass beads with silver sigils, as seen on Marvel Studios’ Black Panther. Beads are 18mm in diameter, featuring a blue enamel glow-in-the-dark textured Prime Bead. The bracelet is 3 ounces and strung on a thick elastic cord for a comfortable and flexible fit. Available in two UNISEX sizes: Small (5 to 6 inch wrist = 11 beads) Large (7 to 8 inch wrist = 12 beads)
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.