Black Panther Marvel Statue
If you attack me, you attack the kingdom of Wakanda. Sideshow presents the Black Panther Statue, leaping into action as a part of the Avengers Assemble Collection. The 1:5 scale polyresin Black Panther Statue measures 16′ tall as the King
- Reviews (0)
“If you attack me, you attack the kingdom of Wakanda.” Sideshow presents the Black Panther Statue, leaping into action as a part of the Avengers Assemble Collection. The 1:5 scale polyresin Black Panther Statue measures 16′ tall as the King of Wakanda lunges forward in a dynamic and dramatic pose, clutching a Wakandan spear weapon to aid his allies. Black Panther’s costume is fully sculpted, complete with silver vibranium accents, unique suit textures, and a panther medallion around his neck. His cracked earth proximity base compliments the other Avengers statues in the collection and can be displayed alongside them to create a larger action scene. Wakanda Forever! Bring home the king and add the Black Panther Statue to your collection today.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.