Bonfire Light-Up Dark Souls Statue
The Bonfire holds many sacred and important meanings in the Dark Souls series. Sideshow and Gecco Corp. present the Bonfire Light-Up Sixth Scale Statue from Dark Souls III. No detail was left uncaptured. The burnt bones buried in ashes and coiled sword
- Reviews (0)
The Bonfire holds many sacred and important meanings in the Dark Souls series. Sideshow and Gecco Corp. present the Bonfire Light-Up Sixth Scale Statue from Dark Souls III. No detail was left uncaptured. The burnt bones buried in ashes and coiled sword are traditionally sculpted in clay by Shinya Akao. The complex surging flame was digitally sculpted by YU-KI. As a surprising feature, the flame is lit through inserting the coiled sword into the earth just like in the video game scene. The details really shine from within, from a flickering LED light. The bonfire statue displays beautifully as a stand alone piece but also helps create an impressive display next to other Dark Souls Sixth Scale statues. A must-have for fans of Dark Souls!
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.