C-3PO Figurine Star Wars Pewter Collectible
Accustomed to more genteel surroundings, being marooned on a desert planet is not going well for our fussy protocol droid, especially not when his travelling companion has secret mission plans of his own. C-3PO is reproduced in exquisite detail in pewte
- Reviews (0)
Accustomed to more genteel surroundings, being marooned on a desert planet is not going well for our fussy protocol droid, especially not when his travelling companion has secret mission plans of his own. C-3PO is reproduced in exquisite detail in pewter, captured in his iconic fit of pique at R2 after their unceremonious landing on the barren sands of Tatooine in 1977’s Star Wars: Episode IV – A New Hope. Brightly gilded in 24K gold except for the droid’s lower right leg, to maintain movie accuracy. The C-3PO figurine is limited to 5,000 pieces worldwide.This Star Wars collectible has been recreated in great detail for you to add to your collection today!
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.