Captain America Shield Necklace – Large Marvel Jewelry
An unfortunate training accident left Ant-Man’s Pym Particles on Captain America’s shield. The team at What’s Your Passion Jewelry were able to duplicate it for you to wear around your neck or display in your geek cave. While it’s not 100% pu
- Reviews (0)
An unfortunate training accident left Ant-Man’s Pym Particles on Captain America’s shield. The team at What’s Your Passion Jewelry were able to duplicate it for you to wear around your neck or display in your geek cave. While it’s not 100% pure vibranium, you’ll find this shield a fitting replica right down to Cap’s straps on the back! What’s Your Passion has crafted this pendant by starting with official Marvel schematics and casting it in .925 sterling silver. The pendant is coated in a layer of rhodium to prevent tarnishing and Cap’s straps have an additional layer of 18kt yellow gold. The piece is then hand-enameled and paired with a 22” sterling silver chain so you can show off your solidarity with the first Avenger. Cap’s Shield measures 39mm in diameter and is accompanied by a certificate of authenticity and custom display box.
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.