Captain Kirk Star Trek Sixth Scale Figure
To boldly go where no one-sixth figure has gone before. Star Trek™ The Original Series celebrates its 50th anniversary this year and to celebrate, QMx is bringing everyone’s favorite captain to Trek collectors everywhere! James Tiberiu
- Reviews (0)
To boldly go where no one-sixth figure has gone before. Star Trek™ The Original Series celebrates its 50th anniversary this year and to celebrate, QMx is bringing everyone’s favorite captain to Trek collectors everywhere! James Tiberius Kirk, the most notorious Starfleet captain in Federation history, commanded the starship Enterprise on its original voyage. Standing approximately 12 inches tall, this 1:6 Star Trek figure recreates the iconic character in exquisite detail, from his 23rd century tunic, to his pointy black shoes, as researched and overseen by Star Trek scholar Nanjin Tam. The original portrait sculpt of William Shatner as Kirk is the best representation of the actor ever created for a collectible.
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.