Capturing Archetypes Volume 2 Sideshow Collectibles Book
Following the success of Capturing Archetypes, this deluxe second volume showcases a fresh slate of pop culture figures and statues from Sideshow Collectibles, with an insightful foreword by renowned film poster illustrator Drew Struzan. Featuring a wid
- Reviews (0)
Following the success of Capturing Archetypes, this deluxe second volume showcases a fresh slate of pop culture figures and statues from Sideshow Collectibles, with an insightful foreword by renowned film poster illustrator Drew Struzan. Featuring a wide variety of world-renowned and beloved icons from the worlds of film, comic books and popular culture, as well as all-original characters from our dark fantasy collection, Court of the Dead, Capturing Archetypes, Volume 2 celebrates Sideshow’s ability to capture the essence of archetypal characters in phenomenal three-dimensional art pieces. This beautifully rendered 192 page photography book is a must-have addition to the library of any pop culture collector!
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.