Capturing Archetypes Volume 3 Sideshow Collectibles Book
Following the success of Capturing Archetypes Volumes 1 and 2, Sideshow is proud to present Capturing Archetypes Volume 3: Astonishing Avengers, Adversaries, and Antiheroes. This deluxe third volume celebrates the ability of Sideshow
- Reviews (0)
Following the success of Capturing Archetypes Volumes 1 and 2, Sideshow is proud to present Capturing Archetypes Volume 3: Astonishing Avengers, Adversaries, and Antiheroes. This deluxe third volume celebrates the ability of Sideshow’s talented artists to encapsulate the essence of some of the most beloved icons of film, comic books, and popular culture. Through classical sculptural techniques and the latest technology in digital rendering, these stunning sculptures embody the passion and enthusiasm of true fans, representing what we love most about these essential archetypes! Capturing Archetypes Volume 3 includes a foreword by comic book writer Gail Simone, an introduction by Sideshow CEO Greg Anzalone, and an afterword from actor Titus Welliver, all in celebration of our passion for pop culture. Go on a visual journey through the Sideshow studio with Capturing Archetypes Volume 3. This beautifully rendered 280-page photography book will make a unique and exciting addition to the library of any pop culture collector!
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.