Chun-Li Battle Dress Street Fighter Statue
Sideshow and Pop Culture Shock Collectibles are proud to present the latest piece in their acclaimed line of 1:3 Street Fighter Collectibles. The Chun Li 1:3 ‘Battle’ Statue stands an impressive 30″ tall and features superb detailing a
- Reviews (0)
Sideshow and Pop Culture Shock Collectibles are proud to present the latest piece in their acclaimed line of 1:3 Street Fighter Collectibles. The Chun Li 1:3 ‘Battle’ Statue stands an impressive 30″ tall and features superb detailing and meticulously crafted fabric tailoring. Following the tradition of the previous 1:3 Street Fighter Collectibles, Chun Li was personally sculpted by PCS Creative Director, Jerry Macaluso, who spent months sculpting and resculpting until he captured her essence. Says Macaluso, “The greatest challenge with Chun Li is capturing this amazing balance of strength and femininity that Capcom’s designers have given her since the beginning. As Street Fighter fans know, she is the ‘Strongest Woman in the World,’ which means she needs muscle, yet she also has to be, well…hot! So the sculpture itself went through many revisions over 12 months of development while I tried to find that perfect balance.’ In addition to the challenge of the sculpture, this collectible would be the most demanding and detailed tailoring project the PCS Team has tackled to date. Battle Version Chun Li is modeled after her alternate costume in Street Fighter V. Wearing a long, low-cut black dress with golden embroidery inspired by the design on her more traditional qipao. Chun Li may appear a bit more relaxed here, trading her combat boots for ballet flats and letting her hair down for the first time in the series, but she is still as formidable as ever! This collectible comes with a signed certificate of authenticity.
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.