Count Dracula The Scars of Dracula Quarter Scale Statue
Star Ace Toys is proud to introduce the debut figure for their new line of 1/4 scale mixed media polyresin statues – Count Dracula! Featuring Mr. Christopher Lee as he appeared in the 1970 film ‘Scars of Dracula,’ this figure captures the beloved mo
- Reviews (0)
Star Ace Toys is proud to introduce the debut figure for their new line of 1/4 scale mixed media polyresin statues – Count Dracula! Featuring Mr. Christopher Lee as he appeared in the 1970 film ‘Scars of Dracula,’ this figure captures the beloved movie icon in his most notable role. Christopher Lee is the symbol of Dracula, Lee fixed the image of the fanged vampire in popular culture. Now, you can feel the fear of Count Dracula with this large-scale statue! The detailed diorama base depicts the castle where Dracula lived. The fabric costume with swirling cape perfectly captures Dracula’s formal wear as Christopher Lee wore it in the film. Don’t miss your chance to own the Count Dracula Statue.
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.