Court of the Dead Mourner’s Call Game Court of the Dead Board Game
Do you have what it takes to Rise, Conquer & Rule? Put your gaming prowess to the test with Court of the Dead: Mourners Call! This 2-5 player, highly competitive board game that calls upon players to balance cooperative needs against their own ulter
- Reviews (0)
Do you have what it takes to Rise, Conquer & Rule? Put your gaming prowess to the test with Court of the Dead: Mourners Call! This 2-5 player, highly competitive board game that calls upon players to balance cooperative needs against their own ulterior motives. There are many paths to uniting the Underworld, but only one mourner will realize his or her vision. The player who wields his or her power and faction influence the best will gain the most points to win. Act with care and discretion, lest you draw the attention of the oppressive Celestial Realm or lose yourself to the dreadsgrip. The Court of the Dead: Mourners Call Board Game comes with 70 highly-detailed figures, 115 premium cards, a 24′ x 36′ inch custom illustrated gameboard with UV spot gloss, 5 double-layered player boards with custom indents, 60 etherea pieces, 50 figure base rings, and more. The Court of the Dead: Mourners Call Board Game Kickstarter Version includes exclusive upgrades for over 100 individual items included with the game. Ninety-three of the pieces in the Kickstarter Version are metal, including 17 skull tracker pieces, 15 faction tokens, 60 unity tokens, and one Dreadsbane token. The Kickstarter version also comes with 5 custom marble dice with United Underworld logos on each. Most importantly, the Kickstarter Version includes a 5th player expansion, so you can play with up to five gamers. Whether you work with your fellow mourners to bring balance or stab them in the back to impose order – only one mourner can bring their version of the Underworld to (after)life with The Court of the Dead: Mourners Call Board Game Kickstarter Version. ?Rise, Conquer, GAME ON!
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.