Cylon Raider Battlestar Galactica Model
The second model to take flight from the Battlestar Galactica: Official Ships Collection is the sleek and deadly Strike Interceptor of the Cylon fleet, Cylon Raider also known as the sparrow. The Raider is the primary attack fighter used by the Cylons.
- Reviews (0)
The second model to take flight from the Battlestar Galactica: Official Ships Collection is the sleek and deadly Strike Interceptor of the Cylon fleet, Cylon Raider also known as the sparrow. The Raider is the primary attack fighter used by the Cylons. Modern Raiders are cybernetic, living creatures with a complex system of organs, veins and fluids inside the main body. They can be killed but can also be reborn, meaning that experienced MODERN CYLON RAIDER combat ships are quickly available for duty again. This Battlestar Galactica Cylon Raider Ship measures approx 25 cm long and is brought to life in die-cast metal and high-quality ABS materials. Its sleek design means it can speed past nearly all enemy ships and hunt down slower ships as well as dodge bullets in firefights. The ship comes complete with a 16-page collector’s magazine providing an in-depth profile of the ship, exclusive behind the scenes articles, original design sketches, and an interview with series developer Ronald D. Moore.
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.