Darkseid DC Comics Statue
Surrender to Darkseid or face death. Sideshow and Prime 1 Studio present the 1:4 scale Darkseid Statue from the popular video game Injustice 2. Darkseid is a DLC villain and the Bigger Bad of the game. He is the devil incarnate, the
- Reviews (0)
“Surrender to Darkseid or face death.” Sideshow and Prime 1 Studio present the 1:4 scale Darkseid Statue from the popular video game Injustice 2. Darkseid is a DLC villain and the Bigger Bad of the game. He is the devil incarnate, the lord of Apokolips, and a father of his deceased son Kalibak. Darkseid arrived on Earth because Superman killed his son to go after the Anti-Life Equation held by Wonder Woman. He has many abilities like his comic version, he can summon Parademons, and can even teleport to knock his opponent’s clear across the screen. The Darkseid Statue is sculpted in exquisite detail, featuring interchangeable arms offering multiple display options. DC Injustice 2 fans, don’t miss your chance to add Darkseid to your collection!
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.