Darth Vader Helmet Coin Star Wars Silver Collectible
Ultra High Relief 2oz pure silver coin replicates Darth Vader(TM)’s helmet, from Star Wars: Return of the Jedi, in stunning detail. Unlike most collectible coins, this one follows the shape of the intimidating helmet and uses an Ultra High Relief M
- Reviews (0)
Ultra High Relief 2oz pure silver coin replicates Darth Vader(TM)’s helmet, from Star Wars: Return of the Jedi, in stunning detail. Unlike most collectible coins, this one follows the shape of the intimidating helmet and uses an Ultra High Relief Minting technique to add more depth to the design. Impressive. Most impressive! The coin is nestled in black velvet inside a high-quality Star Wars branded coin case – perfectly angled to display the 3D aesthetic of the coin. The stylized Certificate of Authenticity also sits within the coin case. Along with the Star Wars themed outer box, this coin truly is a unique collector’s item. Only 5,000 of these special coins will be produced, so it would be wise to lower your defenses and order one today!
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.