Darth Vader Star Wars Life-Size Bust
Revisiting the cinematic icon, Sideshow is proud to announce the Darth Vader Life-Size Bust. Created in partnership with the talented artists at Legacy Effects, the piece features a newly designed helmet and mask, capturing the classic Star Wars villain
- Reviews (0)
Revisiting the cinematic icon, Sideshow is proud to announce the Darth Vader Life-Size Bust. Created in partnership with the talented artists at Legacy Effects, the piece features a newly designed helmet and mask, capturing the classic Star Wars villain as seen in the original trilogy. The bust is crafted in fiberglass, polystone, and fabric for the most authentic and realistic representation. Each piece is individually painted and finished, each with its own unique quality and detail that is the trademark of a handcrafted Sideshow Collectibles product. Standing over two feet high, the Darth Vader Life-Size Bust is a must-have for any Star Wars collectible collection.Please note that no portion of this product is intended for wear or for use as a costume item.
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.