DC Comics Coloring Book DC Comics Book
Featuring iconic artwork by renowned comic artists, DC Comics Coloring Book includes stunning line art of beloved characters such as Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman. This action-packed adult coloring book is filled with ready-to-color illustrations o
- Reviews (0)
Featuring iconic artwork by renowned comic artists, DC Comics Coloring Book includes stunning line art of beloved characters such as Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman. This action-packed adult coloring book is filled with ready-to-color illustrations of the most iconic characters from DC Comics history. From the bright red and blue of Superman soaring over Earth to the rich greens and yellows of Wonder Woman’s homeland, Themyscira, the heraldry of the Super Heroes is yours to design and color. Featuring many of the greatest artists in DC Comics history and their interpretations of Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, and more, this incredible coloring book offers hours of creative fun and relaxation.
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.