Death Ascending Court of the Dead Art Print
“I am like a boulder in a river. Each soul passes me by; I cannot stop the ever-rushing force. But in time… my rebellion will.” – Death, The Alltaker Sideshow presents the Death Ascending Fine Art Print by Dave Seeley. The print feat
- Reviews (0)
“I am like a boulder in a river. Each soul passes me by; I cannot stop the ever-rushing force. But in time… my rebellion will.” – Death, The Alltaker Sideshow presents the Death Ascending Fine Art Print by Dave Seeley. The print features Death, the Alltaker, a character from Sideshow’s original dark fantasy horror property, the Court of the Dead. In the Death Ascending Fine Art Print, Seeley perfectly captures the grim yet honest expression of the Alltaker. He guides the mortal etherea up to the warring and corrupt Celestial Realms. He wields his scythe loosely, unwillingly, ever heavy from the dark deed of soul harvesting. In his right hand, the etherea briefly forms a scythe-like shape, showing what Death truly longs to hold on to, before it spirals towards its tragic end in either Heaven or Hell. ‘Because of [Death’s] ornate mask, it was critical to get the weight of his expression in the set of his jaw and mouth,’ said artist Dave Seeley. ‘I wanted us to be close, but below him in order to understand he is suspended in limbo, yet in confident control of the whirling vortex of souls. And while he chooses the path of the etherea, he feels the immense burden of his judgment. There is pity, and even… hope.” The Death Ascending Fine Art Print was created side by side with the Kier Vision of Vengeance Fine Art Print. As Seeley puts it, “it became clear that they needed to be a diptych, an altarpiece or dark relic of sorts.” Just as the two prints flow into each other, Death must continue the flow of etherea to the Celestial Realms, lest they suspect his hidden rebellion. Let your own etherea rise by adding the Death Ascending Fine Art Print to your collection. Print details: Limited edition of 150 18×32” fine art giclée print, approx 22×36.5” with frame 100% cotton, acid-free, matte Museo Rag 300GSM Epson archival inks a digital artist signature Official Court of the Dead embossed seal
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.