Deathstroke DC Comics Statue
“No more work for hire. From today, I’ll decide who needs to die.” Sideshow and Prime 1 Studio are proud to present the Exclusive Deathstroke 1:3 Scale Statue from the DC Comics Universe. Part of an experimental super-soldier program where h
- Reviews (0)
“No more work for hire. From today, I’ll decide who needs to die.” Sideshow and Prime 1 Studio are proud to present the Exclusive Deathstroke 1:3 Scale Statue from the DC Comics Universe. Part of an experimental super-soldier program where he gained enhanced strength, agility, healing factor and intelligence, Deathstroke became a mercenary soon and rapidly gained a reputation as one of the world’s greatest assassins. This Exclusive Deathstroke statue comes with a variety of weapons and swap-out arms to choose from such as a right hand holding a Samurai sword or a left hand holding an M4 Rifle. This collectible statue also comes with two alternate masked portraits. Deathstroke stands on a Grim Reaper base design. The Exclusive Version also includes an alternate half skull/half mask portrait. DC fans, don’t miss your chance to make Deathstroke a part of your collection!
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.