Deep Space 9 XL Edition Star Trek Model
The most important space station in Star Trek history – Deep Space Nine joins the Star Trek: The Official Starships Collection as an XL edition. This XL model of Deep Space 9 depicts the vast space station, measuring approximately 7.95 inches across and
- Reviews (0)
The most important space station in Star Trek history – Deep Space Nine joins the Star Trek: The Official Starships Collection as an XL edition. This XL model of Deep Space 9 depicts the vast space station, measuring approximately 7.95 inches across and stands approximately 4.84 inches tall from top to bottom of the pylons. The model is hand-painted and made from die-cast metal, based on an exhaustive study of the original studio model. The accompanying magazine takes a look at the station’s fictional history, explores how the design evolved from an ancient Bajoran structure that looked like an oil derrick into the familiar Cardassian station and discusses the practicalities of filming with one of the largest models that Star Trek ever used on TV.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.