Detective Comics #31 Silver Foil DC Comics Silver Collectible
Detective Comics #31 was released in September 1939 and features a BATMAN™ in his first battle with THE MONK™. Reproducing this sought-after cover on 35g of fine silver brings Bob Kane’s artwork to life once again with color and engravi
- Reviews (0)
Detective Comics #31 was released in September 1939 and features a BATMAN™ in his first battle with THE MONK™. Reproducing this sought-after cover on 35g of fine silver brings Bob Kane’s artwork to life once again with color and engraving that make every element standout. With original copies of Detective Comics #31 selling for thousands of dollars, now you can get this precious metal replica and enjoy a piece of comic history! This replica cover is presented in a sturdy acrylic holder, designed to frame the foil and allow for easy display, and packaged inside a complimentary themed carrier.
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.