Doctor Strange Marvel Collectible Figure
Dr. Stephen Strange first made a name for himself as a brilliant American brain surgeon. After seven grueling years of training, however, he obtained the power of the mystical arts and became an unlikely kind of superhero. His Name? Doctor Strange.
- Reviews (0)
Dr. Stephen Strange first made a name for himself as a brilliant American brain surgeon. After seven grueling years of training, however, he obtained the power of the mystical arts and became an unlikely kind of superhero. His Name? Doctor Strange. His signature cape can be inverted for a multitude of poses and the unique paint application adds to his profound presence. The latest addition to the MARVEL UNIVERSE VARIANT series features articulation in the chest, shoulders, and hips, utilizing flexible materials to allow for a wide range of motion.Magic glyphs and effect accessories are constructed with translucent materials. The interchangeable hands allow the Doctor Strange figure to be posed in various dynamic ways.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.