Dog Alien Alien 3 Maquette
During the production of the 1992 movie “Alien 3”, filmmakers used costume suits and props of the Dog Alien character. CoolProps and Prime 1 Studio have developed the Dog Alien Maquette based on the mold of the puppet and 3D data from th
- Reviews (0)
During the production of the 1992 movie “Alien 3”, filmmakers used costume suits and props of the Dog Alien character. CoolProps and Prime 1 Studio have developed the Dog Alien Maquette based on the mold of the puppet and 3D data from the movie. Like the high-end statues produced by Prime 1 Studio, this product was also defined as a precise Maquette. Artists faithfully reproduced the scene which was filmed with the puppet where the dog alien ran through the fire. This is an excellent piece that captures the moment when the dog alien aggressively runs off, and you can enjoy this very moment with various angles. Add this 1:3 Dog Alien Maquette produced by CoolProps and Prime 1 Studio to your Alien collections!
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.