Doll Face Action Labs Doll
Doll Face (aka Lila) is an all resin ball-jointed doll capturing in exquisite detail all the quirks and uniqueness that make up the ball-jointed Witch Hunter in the comic. Standing 18” high and made of the finest quality resin, Doll Face has 16 poi
- Reviews (0)
Doll Face (aka Lila) is an all resin ball-jointed doll capturing in exquisite detail all the quirks and uniqueness that make up the ball-jointed Witch Hunter in the comic. Standing 18” high and made of the finest quality resin, Doll Face has 16 points of articulation. Doll Face has eyes (16mm) that are easily changed for a multitude of unique looks. Doll Face (or Lila) has hand painted features that, during her crazy adventures, can be somewhat hidden by her two tone, pink and lilac size 7/8 wig. The wig is made of fine acrylic fiber that can be combed and styled. And, of course, Doll Face wouldn’t be Doll Face without her iconic black and white satin baby-doll dress, white knee-high stockings and Mary-Jane shoes.
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.