Enterprise NX-01 Star Trek Model
The Enterprise NX-01 was a NX-class starship in service of the United Earth Starfleet in the mid-22nd century. When the Enterprise was launched in 2151, she was the prototype of a new class of cruisers and was under the command of Captain Jonathan Archer
- Reviews (0)
The Enterprise NX-01 was a NX-class starship in service of the United Earth Starfleet in the mid-22nd century. When the Enterprise was launched in 2151, she was the prototype of a new class of cruisers and was under the command of Captain Jonathan Archer. Her historic mission led to many first contacts and laid the groundwork for what would become the United Federation of Planets. This iconic ship in this XL edition brings every detail to greater scale, and makes an excellent addition to your Starships collection. Comes with an exclusive collector’s magazine that provides an in-depth profile of the ship, with detailed annotations, and a breakdown of the technology on board, its crew and weapons.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.