Evil Ryu Murderous Intent Street Fighter Statue
The Satsui no Hado has long been a cautionary tale in the Street Fighter franchise, a destructive form of Ki that exploits the baser aspects of humanity, corrupting even the purest of souls. Goutetsu taught it to his student Akuma, who embraced it, and G
- Reviews (0)
The Satsui no Hado has long been a cautionary tale in the Street Fighter franchise, a destructive form of Ki that exploits the baser aspects of humanity, corrupting even the purest of souls. Goutetsu taught it to his student Akuma, who embraced it, and Gouken, who recognized it’s risk, refusing to train his own disciples. The more we were warned about it, the more we speculated on what would happen if a character as strong as Ryu forsook his education and let the Satsui consume him. Evil Ryu is our answer, Ryu turned inside out, the surge of murderous intent awakened. He can no longer resist the evil energy within, plunging deeper into darkness with every victory. Purged of all traces of honor and decency, this is a Ryu with a blood thirst and ritualistic belligerence bordering on a feral barbarism. Assuming this anger has made him mindless would be your last mistake, however, as Dark Ryu is perhaps the most calculating and dangerous character in the game. In Story Mode, we’ve seen Ryu flashback to his fateful fight with Sagat, how his ‘cheap win’ still torments him. Eyes literally red with anger, he unleashed a Metsu Shoryuken so devastating it scarred Sagat’s chest. Disfiguring an opponent was anguishing enough, but what truly frightened and shamed Ryu is how much feeling that power excited him. But was it an even more pivotal moment in the franchise than we realize? Sideshow and Pop Culture Shock Collectibles are proud to present their very first independent 1:4 scale Evil Ryu statue, a unique sculpt created from the actual CG model, and not just a palette swap. This is Ryu stained with the blood of death, Supreme Master of the Fist, brutal and murderous, looking for the one that can defeat him. The fine artists at Pop Culture Shock have perfectly captured his menace and power, perfecting all his signature elements, from his animalistic fangs to his Akuma-like spikey inferno of hair. And of course, no Evil Ryu would be complete without the gaping crater to
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.