Exalted Reaper General Court of the Dead Legendary Scale™ Figure
Based on an all-original design, Sideshow Collectibles is proud to introduce Demithyle, Exalted Reaper General from our Court of the Dead collection. “I serve this realm. I serve Death. And I will do so with every last trace of spirit I retain.&rd
- Reviews (0)
Based on an all-original design, Sideshow Collectibles is proud to introduce Demithyle, Exalted Reaper General from our Court of the Dead collection. “I serve this realm. I serve Death. And I will do so with every last trace of spirit I retain.” Adorned with intricately embellished armor worthy of his well-earned rank, Demithyle rallies his forces in defense of the Underworld. The ancient, storied warrior and administrator of the Dark Deed carries his magnificent scythe with a heavy sense of duty and compassion. Towering 30” over a base that celebrates his allegiance with the Faction of Bone, Death’s most loyal and distinguished General commands an impressive display.
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.