Fantastic Worlds The Art of William Stout William Stout Book
From his cult movie posters to his epic paleoart, celebrate the life and work of William Stout with this stunning limited edition monograph featuring the most iconic imagery, exclusive prints, and a signed and numbered signature card from the multitalent
- Reviews (0)
From his cult movie posters to his epic paleoart, celebrate the life and work of William Stout with this stunning limited edition monograph featuring the most iconic imagery, exclusive prints, and a signed and numbered signature card from the multitalented muralist, illustrator, and designer. Muralist, illustrator, comics artist, poster designer—William Stout has created a body of work that transcends genre, medium, and industry during his astonishing forty-year career. He has designed album covers for the Who and the Rolling Stones, worked on films ranging from Ralph Bakshi’s Wizards to Guillermo del Toro’s Pan’s Labyrinth, and brought the world of the dinosaurs to life through highly acclaimed paleoart. Now Stout fans can relive the life and career of their favorite artist with this breathtaking limited edition monograph, which features a special clamshell cover, exclusive prints, and a signed and numbered signature card. Curated by the artist himself, Fantastic Worlds: The Art of William Stout bursts with the most iconic imagery in Stout’s oeuvre. From his student years to his robust career as a painter, illustrator, and more, Fantastic Worlds is the ultimate Stout retrospective—the perfect way for fans to commemorate the extraordinary work of a one-of-a-kind artist. About the Author: William Stout is one of America’s foremost fantasy and film artists and illustrators. Stout’s paleontological art has been shown at the Smithsonian Institute and the British Museum. His dinosaur illustrations appeared in The Little Blue Brontosaurus, which formed the basis of the enormously popular The Land Before Time animated series. Stout has contributed to over thirty films, including Raiders of the Lost Ark, Jurassic Park, Men in Black, and Walt Disney’s Dinosaur. He was a designer for Guillermo del Toro’s Pan’s Labyrinth. His previous books include The Little Blue Brontosaurus, The New Dinosaurs, Pre
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.