Femto The Falcon of Darkness Berserk Statue
This is the path I have traveled. To get what I wanted… If I apologize, if I repent…everything will come to an end. I will never get to reach that place.’ – Griffith Sideshow and Prime 1 Studio are proud to present the Quarter Scale Femto, The Falc
- Reviews (0)
This is the path I have traveled. To get what I wanted… If I apologize, if I repent…everything will come to an end. I will never get to reach that place.’ – Griffith Sideshow and Prime 1 Studio are proud to present the Quarter Scale Femto, The Falcon of Darkness from Berserk (Manga). As the leader of the previous Band of the Falcon. His undying desire to obtain his own kingdom compels him to sacrifice his comrades during the Fifth Eclipse, for kinsmanship with the God Hand as their fifth member Femto a demonic, idealized version of himself stripped of his empathy and human inhibitions. Griffith is the current leader of the Reborn Band of the Falcon and Supreme Commander of the Midland Regular Army. Femto stands approximately 68cm height tall and this is a must-have for all Berserk fans.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.