Final Battle Indominus Rex Jurassic World Statue
“The base genome is a T. rex, the rest is classified.” Ten successful years have passed since Jurassic World was renamed and reopened to the public. InGen’s owner, Masrani Global Corporation, is overjoyed with the opulence of the park and c
- Reviews (0)
“The base genome is a T. rex, the rest is classified.” Ten successful years have passed since Jurassic World was renamed and reopened to the public. InGen’s owner, Masrani Global Corporation, is overjoyed with the opulence of the park and continues to pressure the InGen scientists to push for bigger and better attractions. After seeing a decline in profits, Simon Masrani pressures the park’s chief scientist, Dr. Henry Wu, to craft a new dinosaur by splicing DNA from multiple dinosaurs and other animals. Unbeknownst to Masrani, Wu already had plans to weaponize his spliced creations for military operations. When scientists in the real world or a fictitious one create new weapons, the key is packing the most punch with the resources available to them. The Indominus Rex is no different. Some of the known species that were used by Dr. Wu in the creation of the hybrid dinosaur are Tyrannosaurus rex, Velociraptor, Carnotaurus, Giganotosaurus, Majungasaurus, Rugops, and Therizinosaurus as well as modern animals like cuttlefish, tree frogs, and a pit viper snake. The mixed DNA of these creatures birthed a dinosaur so strong and intelligent that she escapes from her pen by controlling her body temperature to fool the thermal cameras, tricking the staff into thinking she had already escaped. Just before all hope was lost for Jurassic World, an unlikely adversary appears to contain the rampant Indominus Rex, giving audiences one of the most epic battles in the Jurassic Franchise. The Indominus Rex is the first of two installments of this Final Battle. The second segment will be available for pre-order at a later date. The bases will align to create the diorama of the battle scene, or the two products can be displayed separately in the dynamic poses designed by Glen McIntosh from Industrial Light and Magic. Glen was the Animation Supervisor responsible for the Indominus Rex on Jurassic World and has been instrumental in bringing this diorama to life. The Indomin
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.